Sunday, July 10, 2016

Gotta Catch Them All

It's hard to not have noticed.
That a new game has taken the world by storm.

The Pokémon Go game.

Where you can download an app and then go hunting around the house, your neighborhood, the city, etc for Pokémon in your area. And catch them on your phone.

If you know what to look for you can see players everywhere.
In masses.

In the graveyard, at work, at church, in the grocery store, along the rivers.

All searching for Pokémon.

I find it all rather amusing.
As I never really got into the Pokémon craze.
I was always more of a Yu-Gi-Oh girl myself. lol. So if they ever come out with a Yu-Gi-Oh app to go find duel monsters....oh yah, that will probably be downloaded real quick onto my phone.

But this Pokémon thing?
Not so much.

It is amusing to see other people playing it though.
Basically everyone else I know is playing it.
Because it's actually a great fun way to get outside and exercise is what people have told me.

It's just amusing how prevalent it's gotten so quickly.
I feel like the game only came out a couple of days ago or so.
And it's already everywhere lol.

I mean, even in church, one of the Counselors even said between classes 'okay, we'll have a 15 min break so you can all go find your Pokémon in the area.'
We even incorporated Pokémon into the Sunday School lesson.
Talking about how they all have their strengths and weaknesses.

So yah.
Pokémon
Totally taking the world by storm. lol

But I think this is one fad....I'll probably stay away from myself.
Even though I do enjoy others enjoying the game. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment