Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Watching Movement

So, I went and saw The Secret Life of Pets today.

It was one of those movies where I was curious on how it would turn out.
Because it could be a great movie, or it could be a hohum movie. 

It was a nice middle ground movie as it turns out.
I liked it a lot, no slow parts, no looking at my watch to see when it would be over, enough drama and curiosity to keep me interested and eyes on the screen. lol.

But the main thing I liked about the movie?

Was how accurately the animals were portrayed.

Which may be rather odd...once you think about it.

But considering that I work in a Petstore, and I'm constantly around animals.

I really enjoyed how accurate they were.
I mean....besides the talking parts. lol.

But the movements of the animals. Their behaviors, their reactions to things around them.

It was just really cool and intriguing to watch. ^^

To see them act like animals in real life would. :) I liked it.
A lot. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment