Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Time to Spare

It's weird. How much or little you can accomplish when given the same amount of time.

Like, take for example. Being at work.
I spend 5-8 hours there, helping people, cleaning things, working with the animals.

But take the same amount of time outside of work.
And I can visit like seven different stores, grab food, hang out with friends, see a movie.
O.o

It's boggling how much can be accomplished in the same amount of time.

It's weird.
Totally weird.

To do so much, like today I did a ton of shopping.
And it took like two hours?
And when I was done, I still had like three more hours to do things in.

Because I was comparing what I was doing today, with what I would be doing at work during the same time frame.

It's really amazing what you can accomplish when you set your mind to it.

How a chore can take five minutes or five hours depending on the effort and procrastination and such put into it.

Just so crazy.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment