Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Foot Problem

Have you ever noticed people giving off energy?

You probably have, you just don't realize it.
Like when you walk into a room and can tell that there's been a fight.
That sort of energy that people give off.

But what I've noticed recently.
...As recently I've gotten rather sensitive to people's energies.
Is that, they can use different parts of their body to give off that energy.

It could be a whole 'bubble' that completely surrounds them.
Or they give it off with their hands, their heads, their backs, their feet.

You can just sense it emanating from them.

And for me, right now.
It's a sort of energy where it feels like you're petting the cat the wrong way.
-From tail to head instead of head to tail
Which means that the energy just grates on me. Annoys me. Tenses me up.

In particular.
I've become sensitive to when people are pointing their feet at me.
It's more noticeable when it's the sole of their foot.
But even having their toes point in my direction can be noticeable if the wrong kind of energy is being directed at me.

It's weird.
I'd never been sensitive to it before.
But it can get bad enough, distracting enough, that I can't focus when someone's foot is pointed my way, with their energy directed to me, or them attempting to draw in my energy? Who knows for sure.

I can figure out the timeline though, of when I started getting super sensitive to it.

It was when my favorite roommate with her positive energy....stopped being in the apartment a couple of months ago. (aka she got married)
About the time she left.
Was about the time that I started getting more sensitive

As now I was left by myself, with two roommates who's energies....aren't always....well...good for me.
They tend to give off the 'rub the cat the wrong way' energy more often than not.

Which makes it hard to hang out with them.
Especially when I'm in a low energy zone myself in the first place.

But yah....
Feet....I can see why some cultures don't like having people point the bottom of their feet at them.
Because that energy that comes of it.......can be a bit grating.

Hopefully though, when I get away from the situation, and get in with different roommates,
That sensitivity will get less strong or fade away completely.

Guess we'll see. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment