Friday, July 15, 2016

Santas On The Run

Disclaimer:
Never leave me alone to Clean my Room.
Or Pack my Room.
Or basically Disturb my Room in any Way.

It all started when I found a plastic baggy full of little tiny Santa Baby Figurines.
-Something I'd picked up from my Grandma Retrun's place years ago. Placed in a bag, and forgot about them.
Until now.

I did what any good citizen would do.
I set them free.









They were at first hesitant to leave their pile. But then eventually they started to explore.









Only to be met by The Flash, Green Arrow, Captain America, The Winter Soldier, and Captain Cold. Who'd heard the ruckus and come to investigate.









The Santa's didn't see it as a welcoming party though. :S









They attacked!! CODE RED! CODE RED!! SANTAS ARE UNFRIENDLY!! HEROES DOWN!!

Only.
Captain Cold stood. Defending the Heroes. Laying Waste to the Santas with his Cold Gun!









All seems to be won!!
Until....









The Santa's aren't staying down!! The Cold Gun's effects are only temporary!!
()_() ....I suppose that's what happens when you attack people who live in the North Pole. They're used to the cold.

*gulp*









Is this the end for Captain Cold??

()_()
No.
I can't believe it!
....
They made him their leader?!









No man should have that much power!!!









He leads them off! ....To where though???









Outside the Bedroom....for Apartment Domination?









()_() In a surprise change of events....Captain Cold has stepped down as their Leader!! He tells them that the edge of the bedroom is as far as he can take them and they are on their own from there.
The Santas are understandably less than happy about this, and try to convince him to stay with them. To no avail.









Reluctantly the Santas continue onward. Leaderless. To Explore this brand new world.















Who knows where they will end up next.

Be careful brave Santas. May your adventure be less violent in the future when encountering other people.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment