Friday, July 22, 2016

Santas On The Run -What Do Santas Eat?

I went into the kitchen and what did I see? A box of cookies where they shouldn't be.

I got closer and to my surprise. Saw the Santas trying to get inside!


They didn't take a bite or a single peek. NO! They had to go and eat ALL my favorite treats!!




Then I noticed one alone. So I looked around to see...

More Santas eating MORE of My Cookies!!


I thought it would end with the last of my cookies, but then... the Santas demanded MILK of me!!

Ha! There's no milk here! It upsets my poor Tummy. :S ....They were not happy at all with me.

They went to the fridge despite my cries....
 Oh....

They found the roomies' milk I tried to hide.

*sighs* Alright stop staring at me, I'll go and ask my roomies.





My roommates were in a giving mood today. So the Santas got their desired milk, Hooray!


Happy Santas. Happy Me. ....now if only they would go buy me more cookies....


Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi



No comments:

Post a Comment