Sunday, July 3, 2016

Ittle Fishies

I love watching baby fish.
How tiny they are at the start. Barely visible.
Then they get bigger, gain colors....

It's fun to watch.

I spent a few years growing up breeding guppies for that exact reason.
To see what all the baby fish would color out to be.

Currently, I don't have any baby fish.
But my Daddoo recently set up a fish tank, and requested that I get him any baby fish that I find in the tanks in my store.

Which I've done.
But it's left me craving my own little 'baby' fish tank.
Where I could place baby fish in it and watch them grow up and eventually place them in my bigger tank.

It would be fun.
I had fun doing it years ago.
So need for it to not be fun doing it again. lol

Only I'm pretty sure my new roommates would kill me if I suddenly ended up with more than one large tank of fish. :)

So, for now, whenever I head home to the parental's place.
I'll just have to enjoy the baby fish over there. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment