Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Rocks Online

It's no secret, that I enjoy collecting different stones/crystals.

The Gem Faire whenever it comes into town is my favorite local thing to go to. :)

But they only come to town like three times a year.

And the last Gem Faire was a couple of months ago.

Yet, recently I'd been wanting to get more stones.

Enough that I'd been looking at the different rocks that Amazon offers.

But I was wary of getting anything off the Internet.

Because picking out a rock is based on if you like the look of it. The feel of it. the price of it.

If you order a rock online....
You basically just get whatever they send you.
And you may not like what they send you...
So you'd basically waste money....
Which I don't like doing. Y_Y

Still.
I was looking for fun.
And came across this particular orb called a Bloodstone.
It's a greenish shade jasper stone that has red splotches in it.

The legend is that when Christ was stabbed, and his blood dripped to the ground, it became the bloodstone.

And it's used as a protection stone. To stop bullying that's emotional and physical. But can also bring courage and strength to the person wearing/holding the stone.

Which I felt I needed right now.

But I didn't want to buy a stone online...
So I made a mental note to try and find one next time I was at the Gem Faire, or if I got a chance to check out those rock shops.

However.
I kept thinking about it.
Kept looking at the picture online.
Kept thinking about it some more.

And decided to test the waters.
And buy the stone.

Just to see how well the online shopping would do in grabbing a stone for me.

I have no idea if the people who sell the rocks just grab one and send it off.
Or if they take a moment to consider which rock would be best to send to this mystery owner.

In any case.
My stone arrived the other day. :)

I opened it at the mailbox.
So I could be the first one to see it and not have it exposed to the energy in the apartment.

And it's soo pretty!!
It has some nice red splotches to it.
Though it's not as green, it's a greyish shade more.

But I love it!!
It looks great, feels great, and was for a good price. :D lol

So this time.
It went well ordering online.

I may just do it again.
We'll see. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment