Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Over The Top

Do you ever have those moments of realization that just kinda...hit you?

Yah.
Had a bit of a moment of realization when I found myself sick.

That realization?

I've probably been super stressed the past couple of weeks.

In basically every aspect of my life really.

And all that stress has probably culmulated in my body being like "Okay, BREAK!!"
Which aka equals me getting sick. *rolls eyes*

Nice body.
Nice.
That doesn't help the stress levels at all if you add being sick in on top of them. lol.

*shakes head*
The thing is....
Is that I don't quite feel stressed.
Irritated for sure. But stressed?

I probably won't know what to do with myself if I wasn't at some point not stressed.
To have a totally relaxed body? That would be the day.

In any case.
Super Stressed.

I mean.

I've had two problems with my car in the past couple of weeks. Problem 1. Red Brake light showing up whenever I turn left. Problem 2. Radiator cracking.
Both now fixed.
Me, much poorer.
Stress from less money when I'm trying to save up money.
Problems with the teeth.
Where fillings like to fall out causing irritation and due to Insurance things, having to pay out of pocket. Having the dentist go ahead and do things without telling me causing more money to be paid out of pocket....
Which means, less money, which I'm trying to save....
Problems at work.
Mostly in that they're the same old problems, but the managers are in one of their phases where they're being paranoid about customer service and critiquing me when they shouldn't be. Plus, we're heading into the Holiday season which means stress that way in trying to ensure animals get given to good homes, but also having places in the store to make sure the animals stay healthy, as we get in more animals during the holiday season.
Stress with social life,
Stress with trying to do Church callings.
Stress with having a messy room that I have no energy to clean.
Stress with having a ton of plot ideas for stories in my head but procrastinating writing them down.
Stress with trying to get things together to get a Fish Tank.
Stress with random injuries from animals, cuts, scrapes, bruises, stress from achy muscles, stress from achy jaw from the dentist.

And of course.
Stress from getting sick.... the achy ears, the stuffy/runny nose, sore throat, tight chest....

Oh yah.

I'm stressed.

Hopefully though.
With most of those issues having resolved themselves.
I'll wind down from more stressed to less stressed.

Basically normal stress levels.

Ah.
The joys of life. :) lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment