Sunday, November 27, 2016

Where's the Book?

It's so weird.
So very weird.

You see.
Me and my Family went and saw Fantastic Beasts on Thanksgiving.
You know...the new Harry Potter movie?

It was really fun to watch.
But there was one thing that bugged me.

What was that thing?
The fact that....before seeing this movie.
I hadn't read a book about it. O.o

I mean, all the other Harry Potter movies had books they were based off of.
Books that I had read before seeing said harry potter movies.

So the fact that I was seeing a movie based in the Harry Potter world.
Should mean that I should have read a book that the movie was based off of.
It meant that I should have been able to be like. "Oh they skipped this scene." "Oh that didn't happen in the book!" "What?! Who's this character that's not in the book?" you know...things like that.

Instead.
It was like any other movie.
Where you discover the story as you go.

Which is so weird.
When it involves the Harry Potter world.
So very weird.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment