Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Sticky Destruction

Apparently sticky things don't like my teeth.

First it's granola bars.
Now it's the Fruities....

So,
Today at work, we had a visitor.
One of the dog food representatives that drop by to tell us the new latest and greatest thing about their food and why we should recommend the food they're representing to customers.

And the representative happened to have the Fruities. (too lazy to look up the real spelling sorry)
You know, those fruit flavored tootsie roll things that taste much better than the actual tootsie rolls? Yah those fruities.

Which I love them!!
So of course I grabbed like a handful of them, and began eating them.

Only to realize....after like my third one....
That something wasn't right in my mouth.

That something....was the filling I'd just gone to the dentist to get fixed like...a week ago because it fell out after I ate a granola bar. XP

Ugh.
Like I said.
Apparently sticky treats don't like my teeth.

So now I have this rough patch on my tooth....
And unfortunately, I can't see the dentist until Monday.....
Because the dentist is out of town....
Soo....

I'm having fun getting used to feeling a rough edge against my cheek.
And I'm being very cautious with how I'm eating.
I don't want the area to get further damage after all.

Over all...

It's just one more stressor in my life that I didn't really need right now. lol.


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment