Sunday, December 18, 2016

Stuck Scents

Scents.

They're everywhere, and often we're not conscious of what we smell everyday.
Until we aren't exposed to it anymore, and then suddenly have it wafted to us one day, and up pops a memory.

It could be something as simple as the crisp cool winter air reminding one of Thanksgiving Visits to Wyoming.

But....
There's also the fact that some scents linger....
Long.
Looong.
After they should have faded.
Because the scent gets 'stuck' for lack of a better word.
And doesn't leave.

Like with Campfire smoke.

Overall, not generally a bad thing.
Unless you're sensitive to smells.
Which I am on occasion.

Especially when the scent decides to stick in my hair.
Which likes to come by my face.
Which coincidently has my nose which smells things.... ;) lol

And the only way to get rid of said scents stuck in my hair is via showers.
*exhales*

So. Annoying.

It's not like I purposely wanted to get the scent of today's earlier dinner stuck in my hair.
But apparently soup acts just like a campfire's smoke.
It wafts through the air.
And settles in my hair.

And makes me hungry after I've already eaten.
Because the scent is there.
All around me.

*exhales*

Yah. My Hair needs to stop being a scent trap.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment