Saturday, December 10, 2016

An Interesting Start

It's no secret that I'm known as a picky eater.

Which has its drawbacks when finding places to eat I suppose.
I mean...I have places I like to eat, but going to new places is always iffy....

*exhales*
Especially if you're on a date.

I figured it was a safe enough food choice to pick ice cream.
I mean, everyone likes ice cream.
I like ice cream.
A lot.

lol.
But my date had other ideas.
I'd been expecting to go to some ice cream place, we had driven right by one.

Instead however, my date had other ideas.
Out came a basket.

And within the basket was ice cream.
But....
There was also a thermos of Hot water, and packets of Hot Chocolate mix.

Hot Chocolate with ice cream placed within it.

The plan was to walk around the city, drinking hot chocolate and talking.

A great plan.
A fun date idea.

Only....
I don't like Hot Chocolate. lol.

I would have told my date that if they'd asked....
But they didn't.

However,
I didn't really want to ruin the date by telling him that I didn't like Hot Chocolate. After all he'd gone though the effort to find a basket, get a hot thermos, prepare everything.
I didn't want that to go to waste.

So, I said nothing about my dislike of Hot Chocolate.
It's not like I can't drink the stuff, its just not a taste I particularly like.

After all I spent years being unable to eat actual chocolate.
My guess is Hot Chocolate is the remnants of that dislike.

In any case.
I took the cup prepared for me, and drank some of it as we walked and talked.
Not all. But some.

I'm a good sport like that. ;)

lol Overall besides the Hot Chocolate.
I had fun on the date. :) lol it was definitely a different sort of date to be on and I quite liked it. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment