Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Gone Away

Y_Y
I knew it would probably happen.

It's the hazard of setting up a new tank.
As there's a period of adjustment....and some fish...struggle to adjust.

I came home today...
To find that the aptly named Prima Dona Daphne -a goldfish- stuck to the filter. Y_Y

Who knows if she died and then got stuck there or if she got stuck there and then died....
Considering how much she swam around, I'm assuming its the former rather than the latter.

Still.
It's depressing.
After all, I picked her out of many because I liked her coloring.
And there she was....lifeless. *exhales*

At least I was able to give her a good life in a huge tank. :)

But now apparently she's off to bigger and better things. Like the diva she is. lol.

Hopefully none of the other fish I've put in there decide to follow her example.
.....
Though I'm concerned another one already has. A clown loach I named Gab.
I haven't seen him in a couple of days...
So either he's being really shy....
Or he's followed after Daphne....

...Honestly, you'd think with only two decorations in the tank so far it wouldn't be so easy for fish to hide....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment