Saturday, December 31, 2016

Last Post of the Year :)

It's that time of year again.
The time of year to make new goals and resolutions for the upcoming year.
What will change.
What will stay the same.
What will never happen again.

I've done a blog post before on New Years Resolutions....
and how I usually start my "New Year" in September.
As after so many years in school. Beginnings happen when school starts.

Still.
Today I've been pondering the goals I'd like to set out to accomplish.

Like, writing more.
Actually sitting down, getting into gear and writing out one of the million and a half story ideas that have come into my head. Get it down on paper. I need to not think about it getting published someday, but for now, just get the story down on paper.
If I had confidence in myself I'd want to have the goal to have at least one story idea finished each month.
Which would mean in 12 months I should have 12 completed stories of various lengths.

....Yah, still debating about how likely that's going to be lol.

I think it would be fun. We'll have to see.

What else to make a goal...
I'd love to get my fish tank up and running and full of fish....
If all goes well that can be completed by the end of February. :D Hopefully with everything that's just happened with the tank, 2017 can start with the year going well for me with the fish.

Also a goal would be to finally unpack my room, and get those last little bits and pieces off my floor and all my knick knacks organized and get things hung on my walls. After all...I've been in the new place for nearly 5 months now. Yah, finally getting moved in would be great. :)

Outside of the home life, I'd probably need to make the goal to be social more. Go to more activities and actually talk to people.
Right now I've been doing alright at least getting out of the house and being in public places.
It's the talking to people part that I need to work on. lol.

Otherwise...it's little things. Like maybe branch out in talents.
Draw more. Keep blogging. Discover more talents.....who knows what. But hey. :) That's the fun part of a new year. You get to start anew.
Try new things.
Let old things drop.
And go on the adventure of a lifetime. :D

Hope you Guys have a Happy New Year!
May we learn from 2016 and make 2017 all the better!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment