Sunday, December 4, 2016

Reality

It's hard to believe that it's becoming reality.

The dream I've had for basically two years.
Since we started carrying a certain 125 Gallon Fish Tank at my work.

I guess I could say it was love at first sight with that tank. ;) haha.
Because as soon as I saw it.
I wanted it.
And I haven't stopped wanting said tank.
And it was galling.
The past couple of years.
To know that I could have purchased it.
If I didn't live in certain apartment complexes that barely allow small one gallon tanks on their premises let alone giant 125 gallon ones.

And then I moved.
Moved into a place large enough to hold a large fish tank.
I moved in with roomies who were willing to let me fulfill my dream and get said fish tank.

Which I patiently waited to get until Black Friday as I knew work had the best deals those days. And it truly was a great deal. :D

Still.
It still seemed not quite real.
As I had to make some extra preparations to ensure that the tank would be safe from leaking and ruining the floors.
So I wasn't able to set up the tank the same day I got it.
So it made it all seem....like a dream.

Until today.
Today when I finally was able to put the protective measures in place.
Today when I was finally able to place gravel in the tank.

lol.
I haven't gotten further yet.
I need to get a power strip for my tank with all the plugs I'm going to be using soon. :D
Yet.
It's become more clear, this dream of mine.
It's becoming more of a reality.
That soon.
As early as tomorrow.
That Tank will be filled with water.
That by the end of the week...I'll have fish swimming in said tank.

That my 125 gallon dream, will become a full reality.
Fish, water, pumps, decorations, everything.
Here.
Where I can stare at it.
Where I can have it.
Where my dreams come true.

Soon.
Soon I'll have the large fishtank I've always wanted.

lol and it's amazing how terrified I am that it's all coming together.
I keep looking over my shoulder expecting something to go wrong.
Because honestly, after wanting this tank for so long....
It's so hard to believe that it's all working out.
That it's happening.
Which means worry is breaking out.
That something is going to go wrong.

Still. Worry has no handle on my excitement.
Because guys.
I HAVE A GIANT FISH TANK!!!

Oh yes.
I can't wait.
I really can't wait to put fish in it.
To have my Tank.
Up and Running.
For my enjoyment.

Soon.
Soo Soon.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment