Saturday, December 17, 2016

Where to Now?

It's weird.
Weird how things change from year to year.

I mean, I can remember last year, when it came to Christmas and shopping for Presents....I was crazy. I'd basically ordered everything online and was done shopping for Christmas Presents BEFORE Thanksgiving had even hit. lol.
Sure there were a few odd and ends that I still needed to pick out.
But last year.
I went totally crazy.
The excitement, the fun, the anticipation on what others would think of their presents....

And this year...
It's like the complete opposite. lol

I mean,
I only started shopping for Christmas presents a couple of days ago.
And Christmas is next weekend!
So. Crazy.

And since I've just started shopping, that definitely means that any online orders are out the window.
So my shopping has been done in actual stores. Where I have to mingle and stand in line and figure out what to get people. *gasp* the horror! haha.

It's just...an interesting trend really.
How I don't find the 'right' gifts from people in the same place twice.

One year I find everything I need for everyone at Barnes and Noble. The next Amazon. The next Hobby Lobby, this year? Who knows. The Mall? lol There's always a trend in where I shop and I suppose when I start shopping.

And this year....Procrastination has won out.
Thankfully a single day of shopping has netted me most of my presents. I just need to go find a couple more to 'even' things out as you well.

So. Here's to braving the crazy in the stores the last few days before Christmas. :S

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment