Friday, December 23, 2016

Avoiding The Bustle

I'm glad I got my Christmas Shopping done.
As it looked like a mad house in every store parking lot I passed by.
Cars circling like vultures searching for an open spot in lots that are hardly ever that full.

I can only imagine the crowds inside the stores themselves.

Thankfully...
My store wasn't too crazy.
There were people and it was busy, but it was a manageable consistent busy not a 'we're going to die from these mobs' sort of busy.

In any case.
I was quite willing to avoid all the noise and bustle.
And take a less busy route home to avoid car traffic.

Yes.
Definitely glad I didn't have to fight the crowds.
It would be too much of an energy drain to attempt it now. :S

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment