Tuesday, May 2, 2017

A Relaxing Zone

It's one of those occurrences... that I can't stop thinking of.
Of course, this particular occurrence is the day and a half headache I suffered through.
*shakes head*
I mean, I've mentioned the headache in various different ways across my other blogs.

But still...
It's quite the mystery really.
Why do I get so many headaches?
Is it just tension based?
Is it nutritional based?
Sleep based?
Hormonal based?

Honestly at this point I think it's basically all of the above in different combinations.

Though in realty.
I'm not quite sure what caused this 36 hour headache to well....stick around.
Why was it so persistent?
I mean, I've gotten long lasting headaches before, but usually doing all my duties at work works out the headache so I can function again by the end of the day.

Not this time.
*shakes head*

I got it to fade for a little bit at work, no lie.

But...basically I'm thinking that I basically just 'thought myself sick'
aka.
I was over thinking, over analyzing, working my brain into a frenzy.
....that I couldn't just let go of.

And so sent me back to the painful nauseating headache levels.
*exhales*

Thankfully though....
It seems like placing myself in a familiar 'safe' place was what did the trick and allowed me to escape the headache's trial some reign.

And that safe place?

Wendy's. lol.

Weird I know.
But considering I've been going there a couple times a week for like three months now to write....
It's basically become a second home, where I know the environment, I know the people, I can expect the types of customers that'll make their appearances....
That or I've addicted myself to their French fries, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, and Dr. Pepper and my headache was withdrawals. ;) lol.

Still, it was nice to be able to sit down in my favorite spot at Wendy's and quietly eat my food, listen to the music, scroll through facebook and just....relax for a second. Let my tense muscles from dealing with stressful customers release. Let myself put the work day behind me, let my mind relax from it's stressful inner mutterings.

And just...soothe away my headache for me. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment