Sunday, May 21, 2017

The Good Energy Zone

It's such a relief to be in red rock country.

I love this place.
Love the red rocks.
Love the energy.
the happiness.
The feel!! AHHHHHH

I love it.

Especially after the drain I experienced yesterday from being in an unfamiliar city that had A.L.O.T. of odd energy playing havoc with me. *shakes head*
It was enough of a drain that I was pretty lethargic for the entire day today.

Until we got into red rock country.

It doesn't matter that it's not my familiar Moab Red Rock country.
It's red rocks!!!

And everywhere I look.
There it is.
Red rock.
red rock.
red rock.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Feel the happiness!!

And it's such a fun place to be, because the formations are different, the plant life is different, the chances of encountering a scorpion are probably much higher.

But I love seeing all the different trees in the area.
In this particular red rock zone,
The trees are soo green and sooo tall and Wow.

It's either I usually don't go to redrock country in the spring when it's all green...
Or this place is green.

But I love it anyways.
There's a different sort of energy from the forests that I also enjoy.
 Usually I encounter it in Oregon or Colorado.
But here? Not so much.
And to find it here. WITH red rocks?

Forests and Redrocks?

Oh yes. I can't wait to explore this place.
I'm so excited. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment