Saturday, May 20, 2017

Traveling

I love getting away from College Town.
Vacations? 
Enjoy them lots! It's just a fun feeling to leave the familiar and go get some fresh air elsewhere.
New perspectives, new energy, the ability to unwind, and just....get away from it all.

The problem with going away on vacation?
The fact that it totally ends up stressing me out the first day or so I'm on vacation. 
Especially if we're heading to a new area I've never been to before. 
>.< Ugh. 

Which usually means that I end up suffering from a headache the first day or two I'm away from the 'familiar' of home.
Sometimes it's worse than that. Where I actually feel sick and such.
Other times it's a faint ache that goes away quickly. 

But basically, traveling away from familiar territory isn't always good to me.
No matter how I try to prepare. 
It just...happens. 

*exhales* 

Hopefully it's just the fatigue that's causing the headache. The tension of sitting in a car all day....
Hopefully.

Guess I won't know until tomorrow as we continue to head to our vacation destination. :) 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Note: I may or may not be posting for the next weekish due to being on vacation. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment