Sunday, May 28, 2017

Home Again Home Again

Ah. There's such a simple pleasure in returning home.
Especially when I'm returning home to my 125 gallon fish tank!!

You guys don't know how much I missed my fish.
I missed them.
A lot.

Especially since I was semi worried about them before I left them.
-I was treating for an illness in the tank, and when I left the water was still foggy from treatment. 

But coming back.
AH!
The water is so clear!
My fish are so happy!

I just...I can't stop staring at them. 
They seem so much bigger now.
And so energetic.
Swimming around back and forth.
Being happy in general. 

Ah.
Ah.
Guys.
I love my fish tank.
Like a lot. 

^^ 
I'm so glad that my roomies did such an excellent job of taking care of my fish while I was gone.
The tank looks perfect.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment