Saturday, May 6, 2017

Is This The Right Place?

Ever have those moments where you doubt yourself super strongly?

I just had that.

So there I was, pulling up to my place after a long evening shift at work.
And I noted that there was a car parked in front of our place that belonged to my roommate's family.
-I knew that they were going to be in the area for the day helping one of my roomies siblings move down nearby. But hadn't expected the parent to be at the house this late.
Turns out the parent was there to help repaint one of the bedrooms.

In any case, I pulled into our driveway and into the garage, and as I turned off my car, and was preparing to get out, the door to the house that leads to the garage opened up, and two college aged boys came walking out.

I had to do a double take.
Was I in my garage?
Was this my house?
Was my sister's car parked next to me?

The answer to all those were yes.

SO WHY WERE THERE RANDOM BOYS COMING OUT OF MY HOUSE?!

The most likely solution was that one or possibly two of the guys were my roommate's brother(s) or possibly friends of the family.
Though why they would be there...who knows.
The only other possibility I could think of was that somehow some of the neighbor boys had decided to stop by and say Hi....though why they'd chose to exit through the garage is unknown.

Turns out my first solution was the correct one. A brother of my roommate and his friend had come to help paint the bedroom in exchange for being given dinner. lol.

So yay for figuring out that mystery.
Still had me questioning if I'd come home to the right house or not.

But at least the boys loved my giant fish tank. XD lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment