Sunday, May 27, 2018

A Feel in the Air

Today's just been a weird day.
Like...not overall weird at all.
But it's just felt weird.
Like there's something 'wrong' in the air.

Perhaps it's the storm.
Perhaps it's the holiday weekend and there are less people about than normal.
Perhaps it's something completely different.

All I know....is it's felt weird today.

Going out and about, the people I encountered, the surroundings I ended up in....

Some more familiar than others....

Just all didn't feel right.

It was almost a twilight zone sort of feeling.
Yet not.

It just....there was a tension in the air that I did not like.
That made it difficult to be around strangers.
To want to be around people.

So weird.
It's just been a weird feeling day. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment