Tuesday, May 8, 2018

All Those Marks

Injuries are such an odd thing.
Because at work, I'll go weeks and months without getting any injuries....
well besides bruises. Those show up on my legs all the time.

But like cuts and scrapes and such?
Less common.

And then suddenly for a period of like a couple of weeks.
It's like I'm clumsy all over again.

And my hands and arms end up getting covered with injuries.

Like right now I have an injury on my left pointer finger from slicing it open on a cheese grater (at home not at work) 
And then on my left thumb is my most recent 'wound' of like a gash of skin missing.
Like either i randomly formed a blister there and it popped...or it was a similar wound because that thing hurts. 
No to mention all these little cuts on my fingers.
And my right hand as like a bite mark looking thing on the back of my hand though I wasn't bitten but I have no idea where that's from and like....

It's just weird.

To go so long without any major issues.

To suddenly having to be diligent on how I handle animals and scrub tanks because I don't want to get any infections or tear open a scab and start bleeding all over and gah.

I'll be happy when they all heal and go away.
Because right now, it's rather frustrating. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment