Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Taco Adventure

It's probably a good thing that people don't try to predict my future.
Because like...I'm always changing my mind last second on what I plan to do for the day.
So it would probably be annoying to the seer to see my future so clearly...and then in a blink of an eye have it change like twelve times. lol. 

The thought comes from today.
Where towards the end of work, when my stomach was making it well known that I was hungry.
That I had been planning to drop by Subway after work.

As I was craving something 'healthy' I suppose?
Something different.
And Subway would definitely be different.

That was my plan.
My plan until I saw the empty parking lot of the Subway I'd planned to go to. 
And drove right on pass. 

Because it's kinda creepy to go to a food place when there's no other cars there.
I mean I've done it before.
But it just had a weird creepy vibe to have the empty parking lot in front of the Subway and the OPEN neon sign glowing.

Like...it felt weird.

So I kept driving.
I knew of a couple other subways on my way home.
So I was thinking of possibly dropping by one of them.

But then I was like...but what if those parking lots are empty too!?!? 
Do I dare stop at an empty parking lot?

Yah. Subway just got the more intimidating as I drove and continued to pass by every single road that could have taken me to the other locations.

Which halfway home, was when I made up my mind.

I would go to Taco Bell instead. 
There was one near the house.
And I knew the place well enough to be okay going to it.

....Though really I need to not go inside anymore because the cashiers always give off the weirdest vibes. *shakes head* 

So. I go into taco bell. 
Having decided that I wanted to get a crunchwrap because it's a lot of food and a lot of flavor and probably just what I wanted.
But for good measure I decided to get it in a combo so I could also get a hard taco, and a Dr. Pepper so I could have some caffeine as I was fighting a headache at that point (still kinda am really) Plus I would grab their nachos because I love the cheese sauce. 
And since I was there, I figured, why not grab a couple soft tacos for Kikay since I would be heading home to eat my own food and I knew she liked soft tacos.

So I ordered all that from the cashier that....isn't really used to social interaction methinks because they kinda gave me the 'looking through me' sort of stare where they're staring at me but aren't seeing me. 

And because it's Taco Bell....
Once I got my order,
I looked inside to make sure everything was there.

It wasn't.
Instead of one hard taco and two soft tacos....they'd given me three hard tacos and no soft tacos.

So I looked up to the worker who'd given me the meal and was like "Umm I ordered two soft tacos, not hard."

And the worker...kinda made a face? And like....disappeared out of sight.
Which I hoped meant that they were going to go get me my soft tacos. 

Which they did.
They brought out another bag of the soft tacos.
And I was like "Do you want the hard ones back?"
The worker said "No, it's fine." 

Kinda makes sense....as they probably couldn't have done anything with them if I had handed them back?? Not sure. 

In any case.
I got two more hard tacos! Woot! For Free. Woot!! lol. 

And when I got home.
I called out to Kikay "I got you two soft tacos!"
And explained how I ended up with two more extra hard tacos (which honestly, I had no idea if I would be able to eat them or not.) 
And as she looked into her bag she said "There's three in here." 

*blinks*
Huh?
Sure enough, when I looked in the bag.
There were three soft tacos instead of two. 

()_()
Sooo I ended up with three free tacos today. 
*shakes head* lol I'm not sure why the universe decided I needed so many....

But they didn't go to waste.
I only ended up eating the crunchwrap and nachos myself.
But my roomies ended up having a couple.
And some friends that came over tonight ended up taking the rest. 

So yay. ^^ Food for everyone! :D 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment