Friday, May 11, 2018

A Midnight Discovery

The energy in the house got a little intense tonight. 
Like....that fritzy frustrated energy of "THIS ISN'T WORKING OUT HOW I WANTED IT TO!"

Which, normally if it's just one of us in the house suffering from it....isn't a big deal.

But no, it was all of us dealing with our own frustrating moments.
Me?
It was writing.

Like usual lol. Because a story idea I'd been working on ALL day wasn't working out and I was becoming discouraged....
And probably being influenced by the other roomies nearby who were having their own crises. 
Because I'm sensitive to other people's energy like that. 

So it got to the point where I turned to my sister and was like "You wanna go for a midnight drive?" 

Because like sometimes you just gotta step away. Get out of the house. Find a different energy to be surrounded by because if I had to stay in the house another minute I probably would have screamed. 

So Kikay and I ventured out into the darkness and great unknown (very known, we knew where we were going) to go Pokémon Hunting.
Because yah, we play Pokémon Go. lol. 
And we both were rather low on balls, so we went out to gather more from the stops nearby.

In any case.
There happened to be a Pokémon Gym nearby that was in my color, that had room to put a pokemon into it.
So I slipped in a Pokémon to help hold the gym and went on my merry way with Kikay to go adventuring in the semi-darkness of downtown college town. 

And when I returned home....I saw a message on my phone from my cousin. 
-As I was driving and Kikay was hitting the stops for the both of us. 

What did he ask me?
If I happened to play Pokémon Go and if I was on a specific team.

Which I was.
Which was a rather....odd question to be asking in the middle of the night out of the blue....
Until I remembered having put a pokemon in that small gym. 

Lol turns out that the other pokemon in the gym belonged to him. 
And he'd seen my name and recognized it. 
But wanted to double check.

Because we both hadn't realized that we each played Pokémon Go nor that we were on the same team. XD lol. 

So woot!!
Yay for midnight discoveries. XD lol. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment