Saturday, May 12, 2018

A Sudden Call

I had a friend call me out of the blue today while I was at work.
Which meant that I couldn't answer the call...
Because I was at work and in the middle of helping customers. 
So I couldn't do much more than glance at my phone just to see who it was.

And noted, after I sent a text saying that i was at work and couldn't answer the phone,
That my friend had left me a voicemail. O.o 
Huh? 

Honestly, I thought that they were calling to see if I was busy to see if I'd be available to hang out today or something.

But nope. 
They were calling to see if I was alright and if everything was going alright....

Which O.o the tone of the voicemail indicated that they were worried about me.

But I couldn't think of anything that I'd done recently that would have caused such worry. 
I even double checked my facebook posts to make sure nothing recently would have caused this concern. 

As they were rather relieved I'd sent them a text response in return. 

A couple of questions later and I found out that the sudden phone call and such....
Was because my friend had dreamt that I'd been murdered. 

()_() 
Which must have been a rather realistic dream for them to want to call me to make sure I was actually okay.

I totally get that though. I've had dreams before that felt real enough I had to double check and make sure it didn't actually happen. :S 

But yah no. 
Still alive lol.
Still doing good.....
....with the exception that I've had a headache almost every day this week....

But yah. Same old same old. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment