Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Within the Box

I had a fun little moment at work today.

Where my coworker was standing nearby where I was bagging crickets, pulling out boxes of fish ornaments to put on the shelf.

When he pulled out a thinner box compared to all the others.

So I was like "Oh! I bet I know which one that is!"

And when he opened it and pulled out the decoration....it was exactly the one I thought it was. ^^;; lol. 
Which I was like "Ha! I guessed right."

-Even though I didn't tell my coworker what that decoration was that I was guessing, he was like "Okay then, what about this box?" 

And he pulled out another box that was more square shaped.
The only hint he gave me was "There's two of the same thing in this box." 

So I was like. Hmmmm.... and I said "Oh...I think it's bridges." 
Because it seemed like a bridge type of box. 

He opened the box.....
And it was bridges. XD lol. 

So he was like "Again! New box, two things, different item." 

I had no idea really. But I was like "Uhmm coral?" 

And he pulled open the box and it was barrels....which were covered in coral. 
Lol so I was wrong but technically still right on that one. 

^^;;

It was kinda fun to do and I felt rather amazing about being able to guess what was in the box only by looking at it. XD 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment