Friday, October 19, 2018

Achy Achy

My right side has been aching off and on for....at least a week now. Maybe two? 
*exhales* 
Like from hip up to shoulderblade and neck, over to my elbow and wrist....
It aches.
It hurts.

And I don't know why.
It's frustrating.

I can only guess that it's from tense muscles, possibly from sleeping in a tense position?
I have no idea really.
I mean I really haven't done anything out of the ordinary to warrant this.
Yet....it aches.
It hurts.

It's like....idk. A phase I guess.
Right now I'm in the "right side hurts phase" 
While a month or so ago it was "have the side of your face ache phase"
And before that it was "headache phase."

Like....dear body.
If you have an issue....can you be a bit more direct on what the issue is? This general aching in random places every month....doesn't help. At all.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


No comments:

Post a Comment