Monday, October 22, 2018

New Buddy

So on Saturday I bought an Oranda goldfish.
A red cap.

Which is basically a goldfish with a red head. 

But like....I'd spent my entire shift Saturday debating about whether or not I wanted to get this Oranda.

Mostly because one of his tank mates had already died.
And the remaining three had been pretty lethargic when I came into work.

And really they only caught my attention, because I was working on a story idea involving some mermaids based off of fish.
Like....these oranda goldfish....the ones with red caps.

And there was one goldfish that just fit the mental picture in my head.

And like all good inspirations for stories....I wanted the goldfish because he reminded me of my story and my story reminded me of him. ^^;; lol. 

But I was hesitant to buy this one goldfish.

Because one of his buddies had already died.
A second wasn't looking too good.
And the third....was semi perky...but wasn't as active as I was wanting him to be.

So like all signs pointed to it not....being good. To get this one goldfish.

But at the same time I wanted him.
Wanted him to survive.

So at the end of the day.

I bought that little goldfish. 

^^;; So far he seems really happy in his tank! So woot for me! He's been swimming all over the 125 gallon and is just a happy little camper. lol. 

And I'm so relieved I did get him.

Because when I came into work this morning... :( 

The other two goldfish buddies of his....were dead. Y_Y 
Poor things. 

So I'm doubly glad I got him away from his buddies. 
Because I would have been sad to find him deceased like the others.

But nope!
My little red cap goldfish seems to be thriving. ^^ And I'm so happy :D 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment