Saturday, October 13, 2018

The Play

It was by happenstance that my roommate saw the posting online on Facebook.
A girl in our ward was looking to sell her tickets to see The Scarlet Pimpernel due to a conflict of sorts.
She was selling them for $10 cheaper than what they usually go for.

And you see.
I love this play.
It's been a longstanding favorite of mine.

And I've known that it was playing at the Hale for months now.
Been looking forward to going to go see it for a while.

But we hadn't yet bought tickets.
My roommates and I would bring it up every now and then.
But we hadn't made an actual plan on WHEN to see the play.

So like two weeks ago, I get a text from my sister out of the blue asking if I make it to a matinee today to go see The Scarlet Pimpernel.

It was short notice. 
But after checking with my manager and putting in a hasty request. (as the managers don't usually get the next week's schedule done until like the Fri or Sat before....I figured it would work) 
I was able to get a shorter shift! Woot! 

So tonight. ^^ 
We went and saw the play. :D 

Woot!!
Ah. ^^;;
I just love it.
The set pieces, the dialogue, the actors, the songs. I just love it all. ^^;; 

Seriously. I really need them to make a movie of this musical, because I would love to see the songs performed on TV and ah. 
I just need it.

I love this play. ^^;;
So happy I was able to see it! :D 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment