Thursday, October 18, 2018

Surpri---Where'd You Go?

I had an early shift today.
Getting off an hour earlier than I normally do.

Which is great!
I love early outs. ^^;; lol. 
It's nice to not spend a full 8 hours at work.

Though kinda stressful to leave early today because I hadn't quite gotten opening finished yet.
--Which isn't that surprising since I was scheduled once again by myself. 

But I was quite happy to clock out and head out on my way.

Only to discover, when my phone vibrated, halfway home from work....

That I had missed one of my friends who'd dropped by to visit. 

Lol. Like literally just barely missed them.

Because they'd seen my car in the parking lot and decided to drop by to visit.
-And had promptly gotten distracted by the fish and cats before trying to find me. 
(I get distracted by the fish all the time)

Only to discover....I wasn't there anymore. 
Lol though my coworkers were doing their best to be helpful....my friend needed me, not them. ^^;;

Apparently they'd walked in just as I was clocking out and walking out.

*shakes head*
Weird how I just barely missed them. 

But, after changing out of my work clothes, I met up with them to grab lunch and catch up and it was a lot of fun. ^^;; It was great to get out of the house and be social for once in a way that didn't end up draining me, as I often feel like those are far and few inbetween. ^^;; 

So woot for surprise visits! :D lol. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment