Sunday, October 28, 2018

Color Shift

So a little bit ago I got a couple of new bettas for my tanks...as two of my bettas had passed on.

And since my remaining bettas were mostly a combination of blue and red/orange....
I decided my next bettas would be completely different shades.

Because like...while I love the blue and red look...I probably should have my bettas look a bit different.

And so ended up with one that is white and gold and the other that's like an opalescent white with blue and orangish hints to it though overall it's a white betta....

Or was. 

Did you know that bettas can occasionally change colors?

I did....after both my sister and my mom had bettas that shifted in their coloration.

Me?
I'd had multiple bettas...and never really experienced this.

Until now.

That opalescent white betta I have?

His body is turning blue.

Which is so crazy.
Because like he was pure white in the body a couple of weeks ago.

and now...it's getting more and more blue. 

Which does leave me wondering if his fins will also turn blue too...
Or if I'll end up with a blue betta with white fins....

Which would mean that most of my bettas are blue again. *shakes head* lol.

Guess I'll have to wait and see how that turns out. ^^;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment