Monday, October 29, 2018

Aches Away

My manager mentioned to me today that he was suffering from a slight headache.
Which. What do you know? I've been suffering from one today as well...well one that's continued from yesterday, but in any case...I too had a headache.

So I briefly commiserated...and went back to work.
But as I was finishing some task in the morning, that brought me by the manager's office....I briefly stopped to ask him if he needed any meds.

After all it's well known that I get headaches by now.
So I have a variety of different medicines on hand to try and get rid of the headaches should they be bugging me at work...or anywhere since I keep them in my bag.

And I didn't know if he would have any or not.
So I asked if he needed any.

And he asked what I had.
So I said Advil and Excedrin.

To which he was like "Excedrin? I think I tried that one once. What is it?"

Which it's so weird to me that people don't know what Excedrin is....like I feel like it's a 'common' pain killer...but it's apparently not because I get so many people asking what it is.

Which it's like Tylenol, Aspirin, and Caffeine all mixed together.

And usually is the best for when I'm suffering from mind pain. 

-It wasn't helping with this headache though because this headache was a jerk.

But after some discussion with the manager.
I gave him one pill to try to see if it would help his headache go away.

And it did!

Woot!
Yay for helping at least one of us chase away the horrible headache beast today. lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment