Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Fish Help

I've been having a good time recently, in helping customers out with fish related problems.

Because like...I've grown up with fish, I've taken care of fish at the store for the past six years, I have my own giant tank and a bunch of smaller betta tanks in my house. 

But I've had a handful of customers come in who have never had fish, or had them when they were kids and wanted to try having them again, or in one case a gentleman who inherited four large tanks from a family member and needed an easier way to take care of them.

And like...It's just...fun.
Fun to be able to recommend filters and tell stories and show how well tanks can work.
And be able to recommend betta tanks and to help customers figure out what tank they want as I've a handful of different styles of betta tanks so I can tell them what I've liked and what I haven't liked and such. 

And yah. It's great to see customer's faces light up and to have them get excited for their new hobby that they're starting up and yah...I just like being a part of that. ^^;; 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment