Sunday, December 30, 2018

A Fresh Start

It's been something I've been meaning to do for a while now.

Clean my room.

I just....haven't had the energy to do so.

But I've had the past three days away from work. 
A time to relax.
A time to write.

And yah....time to finally get around to cleaning my room.

Which really...
It was a matter of doing laundry/putting it away, making my bed, and taking out the trash in my room.

And it's suddenly so much cleaner. 

*shakes head*

I mean, I still have odds and ends around.
Books that I need to shelf.
Knick-knacks that I need to put away. 

But at least I can see my floor again.
I can walk without having to pick my way through my room.

And that's a glorious feeling.

Note to self.
Keep my room cleaner. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment