Saturday, December 29, 2018

Prepping

My roommate has been on a cooking binge the past couple of days.
Doing the meal prep thing.

Which I've never seen her go to this extreme before.
I mean it was two full days of making six different types of food that she could put in the freezer for later days.

Mostly in preparation for when school starts up again and she won't have as much freetime to cook meals.

I'm pretty sure that she's got at least a month if not two months full of freezer food now lol. 

And it was interesting.
Just to see her process.
Watch how she prepped each meal, cutting up things, cooking other things, rolling out yet other things. 

It was such an intense process lol.
I'm not quite sure I could ever do the same. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment