Sunday, December 2, 2018

GreyedOut

It's not something you consciously think about.
But like....people go grey in different ways.

Daddoo, Kikay and I were talking about it earlier today.

We only got on the topic of grey hair because my hair which is rather nicely streaked with grey was complimented today at church.

And Kikay observed that I was going grey rather chaotically in different areas which makes my hair look nice because it basically streaks the brown with grey and you know...sparkles in the light lol. ^^;;

And Daddoo mentioned that he'd gone grey starting at his temples and then it moved upwards.
While Mother Dearest had started going grey at her bangs before heading towards the back of her head. 

So like.
It's interesting to think about.
How people go grey in different ways...styles? 

And it makes me curious why certain areas on the head are triggered earlier than others. 

And like....I wonder if my streaks are because of the combination of how my parents went grey.

I mean, I do know that the underlayers of my hair have more grey in them. 
But yah...overall it's just...randomly streaked throughout my hair lol. ^^;;

Just...it's interesting to think about. How genetics play a role in how and where and when people start going grey. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment