Saturday, December 22, 2018

Surprise Delivery

It was gearing up to be a crazy Saturday.
Which wasn't unexpected because it's the Saturday before Christmas.
Which means that a ton of customers would be coming into the store to get animals and gifts for their pets both new and old. 

So I was rather distracted trying to get my department open and ready for the influx of customers.
And I hadn't really been able to check my phone in that time because I had been dealing with a bunch of customers. 

So I was rather confused when my coworker was like "Hey Sarnic, there's a pizza guy here for you."

O.o

Huh?
But yah. There was a pizza delivery guy who'd come in looking for "Sarnic" 

A glance at the receipt said that a T Dirchi had paid for it.

Which in my work focused brain....
Saw the T and was like "Oh it's the groomer!" As we had a groomer with a similar name.

But it was confusing as to why the groomer would have my last name.

That's when it clicked in my head.
As I'd seen a text from my AT who is like a second mom to me. 
But I hadn't had time to actually read what the text said.

So pulling out my phone.
I finally read the message.

That a 'surprise' was coming to me in the next half hour.

The surprise being Cheesy Breadsticks!!!

So the pizza guy WAS looking for me. ^^;;; Heh.

So I returned to him, much less confused, and signed for my cheesy breadsticks and sprite. 

And yah!
The food was delicious.

But it was...just crazy lol.

Because AT lives in a different State from me. 
So like....having her order a pizza? I hadn't even considered the possibility.

And was rather touched that she took the time and effort to order me a breadstick and send them to the store.
Totally.
Awesome!!

Which is funny that I was so surprised to have food delivered to me.
I mean....I'd done the same thing just a month earlier for Black Friday. Ordering pizza for the store because I wasn't going to be there. 
But to have someone do the favor back?

Ah. Yes. I definitely felt the love today. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment