Sunday, December 23, 2018

Laid Low

My life is a series of good intentions.....that don't always work out.
*exhales*

I had so many plans today.
You know.
Finish wrapping presents.
Bake some surprise cookies for Daddoo.
Finish a fic I've been working on.
And like start a different story....

Of which I only really accomplished the 'finishing fic' part. 
Barely.
I'll have to go through and edit it tomorrow if I'm up to it. 

Because today I've been suffering from one of those nuclear migraines.

The ones that make you feel nauseous. Where lights and sounds get to be too much. 
Where I end up curled up in bed with a heatpack in the dark trying to just....rest the thing away.

Such an annoying waste of time.

And like...I tried to work around it.
Which is how I managed to at least finish the story I was working on. 

But the headache won out.
Looking at the computer screen became too much.
I was feeling positively sick.

So to bed I went. 
*exhales*

Sometimes the best laid intentions....don't get fulfilled.

So I'll have to see if I can get everything else done tomorrow....
If my head decides to cooperate that is. 

*exhales*

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment