Friday, December 7, 2018

Wanting Zzzzssss

I've been so tired recently.
So tired.

Like a neverending tiredness.

Which considering the events of the last month.
Shouldn't be so surprising.
It kinda feels like I've been going since the 14th. 
Going, going, not really stopping. *exhales* 

Which is interesting because like...I've had a lot of time to rest.
But I think I'm needing more than physical rest at the moment. Or you know more restful rest.

It's emotional fatigue. 
It's physical fatigue.
It's mental fatigue. 

And emotional and mental fatigue are a bit harder to rest from.

Especially when I don't know...when I can take a break?

*exhales*

I've been talking to so many more people than I used to.
Trying to keep up more connections than I used to. 

And it's exhausting.
Exhausting when outside of work and church, I usually don't meet up and socialize more than once every other month most of the time.

I just don't have the social battery for it.

And this past month...I've been social like 500% more than I was before?
It's exhausting.
I'm loving the connections I'm making and being able to talk to so many people.
I just...need a break. 

I'm so tired.
So tired.

But I don't know how to pull away.
It's not the time to take time for myself if it makes sense?
Because I know others are hurting too, others need emotional support.

So I'll be tired for a while longer.
And hopefully will be able to gain my energy back in time.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment