Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Constant Calling

So there was this customer who'd returned a guinea pig while I was gone to have us take it to the vet because its breathing sounded a little congested. 

And so we took it to the vet, and the guinea pig was prescribed medicine to be given for two weeks.

When I got back to work it had already been given the meds for a week...though I hadn't realized it yet. 

I only discovered this when I took a phone call....from this customer wanting to check in on the guinea pig. 

So after looking at the chart, I told him that we were giving the meds for another week and that I would call him on Wed or Thurs after he meds were gone. 

And I thought that would be the end of it. I'd call him in a week.

Nope.
Apparently he called later the same day.
And the day after that.
And the day after that.
And the day after that.

Apparently before I came he'd also called everyday.

And proceeded to call everyday.

Because he wanted to make sure the guinea pig was doing alright. Was fine was recovering. 

*exhales* 
I think it was a bit extreme, but whatever soothed his mind.

But thankfully.
Today. 
When he called, because he called before I could, asking if he could pick up the guinea pig today because he was told yesterday that he could get it today.

So I confirmed he could come pick it up.

Which he did. :) 

So yay!
No more everyday phone calls!
(hopefully) 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment