Saturday, March 23, 2019

A Headache Spike

I think I finally reached the burnout point of an extremely social week.

I mean, usually I do work, and church, and maybe one social outing.

But ever since Pie Day I've had plans practically every day.

Which normally is rather draining to go do the social things.

But surprisingly I was pretty energized after most of those interactions lol (besides work which is always tiring lol)

But today.
I think I hit the wall.
Too much energy spent, not enough regained, and probably a lack of sleep.

As I ended up with quite the major headache today.

Which sucks.
Because today was the Vocal Point Concert.
And I really wanted to enjoy myself there.

I tried what I could to get the headache to go away before the concert started.
Meds, food, a nap.

No avail.

I had a headache through the entire thing.
*exhales* Not fun at all. Especially when the headache spiked to the point of making me feel sick.

Thankfully I was able to stick it out.

And I did love the concert.
Loved the songs.
Loved spending it with my siblings.
Enjoyed just the entire Vocal Point energy that leaves me happy and giddy for the rest of the evening lol.

I've missed hearing their voices in person.
So I'm glad I was able to make it!
Even if the headache did it's best to make the experience difficult. XP 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment