Thursday, March 28, 2019

To Get Away

I need a vacation.

I can tell.
Why?
Because usually about the time I realize I need a vacation is about the time that I start getting more irate at my coworkers.
Like things just bug me faster and get on my nerves a lot quicker. 

And this week I've basically reached that point where I just get this flash of irritation whenever one of my coworkers speaks. 

Like today. Where a coworker was like "I thought we weren't supposed to have guinea pigs in the bottom cage."
Which really, is a valid concern. As we usually have Chinchillas in that bottom cage. 
But because we weren't getting a Chinchilla in this week and we'd sold our other one, I chose to move the Skinny Pigs into the larger cage to make them more visible to customers.

But yah. There would be a concern if we had a Chinchilla expected to come in. 
Right now though? Nah it's fine.

I know what I'm doing.

I guess the frustration just stems from people questioning me. Like. Guys. I know what I'm doing. Been doing this job much longer than the rest of you under-a-year-lings. 


*exhales*
So yah.
I need a vacation.
Time to step away and have a break from the scene. 
Get away from people, from the job.

I mean, I took a small vacation in January.
But at the same time, I was still in the area, just not at work.

So it's about time that I just...went somewhere different.
Somewhere out of state.
Just to get away from it all.

Thankfully though.
I only need to survive like another week.

As I timed my vacation plans rather well. 

So looking forward to getting away for a bit. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment