Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Moving Things Around

So to continue yesterday's adventure of moving the Turtles around.
Today was the bedding change for the reptiles.

Which meant I got to move them around as well.
As again, we're trying to get all the reptiles into one endcap to show how many empty cages we have currently.

Though it was made slightly difficult because I had to account also for the reptiles we would be getting in this week as well so I couldn't totally fill up the one side when I was expecting some animals in on that side later on.

But! 
I did manage to move all but like two cages over to the one side.
So that on one endcap we have like 8/10 cages empty.
As I couldn't quite get our snakes over onto the other endcap.

But I managed to move the tortoise down into the old turtle tank (after cleaning it out and resetting it up of course) and move some of our bearded dragons and Chinese water dragons into the space where the tortoise cage used to be, and then filled up a couple of empty cages that had been empty for a while there as well.

So hopefully when the Head Manager sees the setup when he's in next, he'll be happy with the result. ^^;;

I'm just happy I managed to get the bedding change done quickly enough today that I had time to reach some of my fish tank tasks as I feel like I haven't been able to do that in like a month.
So woot!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment