Friday, March 1, 2019

Noticed?!

So there I was.
Watching the livestream of one of my Favorite Youtubers.

And they were talking about Pie because someone had asked if they would make a pie day (March 14th) related video. 
And they were in the middle of explaining that they usually don't like pie --though they had become fond of apple pie recently-- 
When I was like "Well...what if you had a pie with Crofters" 

-Which was mostly a reference to a particular series character who loves Crofters and would probably put the jam on anything.

And I hadn't expected anything after I sent in that comment.
But my favorite youtuber was watching the stream and totally gasped....and then was like "Sarnny...Sarnic...Sarnic Dirchi? What a good username! Pie with Crofters?! Now that's a plan! I like that! That sounds pretty neat! I'll have to try that. It sounds really good." 

And like...I'm on cloud nine.

Seriously. That was one of the coolest moments ever!
Because I totally didn't expect them to see my comment as the comment chat goes by so fast during livestreams. But they saw it and loved my idea and said my username and said they liked my username and just AH!!!!!

I've been noticed!! lol

If only briefly.

But still.
Such a cool moment that I never expected to happen today. XD 

Definitely was a highlight for sure. lol 

I wonder if they'll actually try a pie with crofters....like put the jam on top or have it as a filling is my  question.... lol.


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment