Thursday, March 7, 2019

New Fish!

I adopted three fish today.

As a coworker of mine decided that she couldn't take proper care of the three goldfish she had anymore, but wanted them to go to someone she knew. 

And since my tank has been pretty empty recently -as I've had a bit of a die off in there and haven't replaced most of my fish yet now that it's stable because none of the fish have gone on sale...
I said yes to accepting the three goldfish she had.

After all a 125 gallon is plenty of room for them...I would hope lol.

So that's how, towards the end of my shift today.
I ended up with three new goldfish that are all huge. lol.
At least 6-8 inches long already.
There's a One Eyed Oranda Goldfish that used to be Silver but now is pure white -I was there when she bought it.
There is also a white one eye'd comet Goldfish.
And then a "Black" Moor Goldfish that's turned Orange.

So yah. 

Yay fish!

So far they seem to be doing well in my tank, the Oranda took to the larger size right away, but the other two were more hesitant to explore the entire tank lol.

I hope they do well here. 
*fingers crossed* 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment