Monday, March 25, 2019

Cookie Cookie

It was Salon Appreciation Day today at work.

Which...is interesting because I don't know if we ever had one of those before.
Maybe we did...and I just didn't realize it?

Who knows.

I only know it was today though because the manager said it was and that he was getting the groomers donuts. 
But would also get some for us in the Core store.

As there were like...three of us lol. Me, the Cashier (who is a groomer too) and like the managers.

In any case.

When the manager went out to grab the donuts he came back with something completely different.

Giant cookies from a local cookie company.

And the type he grabbed had Nutella drizzled on top of a sugar cookie and a nice big glob of it inside the cookie as well.

The best part?
The made the cookie fresh.
So when the manager handed one to me.
It was warm.
The Nutella gooey and soft.

It was delicious!! lol

And the first time I've actually had Nutella I think.

Like maybe I had some before.
But if I did it didn't leave an impression.

I can see why people like it so much lol.
It is good.
Especially in the middle of a sugar cookie! :D 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment