Thursday, March 14, 2019

Pie Day Meet Ups

So today was Pie Day right? 3.14. 

But apparently today was also "Remember Sarnic exists day"

Because I had a simple plan.
Very simple plan.
Of go to work. Come home and maybe rest for a bit and then head up to my Dad's for the night.

But then.
In the middle of work.

I get a text from a friend.
Asking what my plans were for the day.

A friend that I haven't seen in a few months.
And haven't really texted recently either. 
So I was like. O_o 

But since the friend lives up by my Dad's place I was like "Oh I'm heading up your way! Maybe we can do something tonight!" 

…..to find out that the friend was actually in my neck of the woods down here in Happy Valley for the day and wouldn't be getting back home until later in the evening.

So I was like...."We could do something down here?" 
Because while I had the plan to go up to my Dad's after work, I didn't have a specific time that I needed to be there by as I'd made no firm plans up there yet. 

But the friend had already had plans for in the evening.
So instead they dropped by work to say hi!! 
Lol and we made plans to meet up for dinner tomorrow since both of us wouldn't be working and would be in the same city. 

And I was like "Well that's random."
But went back to work.

Only for ANOTHER friend to text me a couple of hours later.
Another who I hadn't spoken too really in the past month or so.

And they wished me a happy Pie day and wanted to know what I was up to.

*shakes head*

So I told them the general "Work and then go up north thing."

While they were like "Yah I have school until this time, but I do have a small break about the point you get off work so maybe we can meet up and grab pie or something?"

Or something lol.
I don't like pie. 

But I figured if the universe was wanting me to hang out with someone today before going up north.
I thought I'd humor it and go ahead and make a plan.

So once I was off work, I dropped by the University to pick up my friend and went to this little Brazilian place because my friend had served a mission in Brazil and said this place tasted just like the food that they had there.

So we went there to have the food.
-No pie.
But the food there.

And I do have to admit that it was tasty food. XD lol. And a good visit with my friend.
Will probably try it again. XD 

But yah.
Pie Day.

Who woulda thought that people would want to hang out with me that day? 

*shakes head*
Still rather confused about it all lol. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment